Sunday, July 29, 2007

Did I ever tell you that I didn't even go to my graduation?

I started to write a post about my upcoming high school reunion, but it got bitter, and fast. Apparently I'm not ready to see the people I spent four years avoiding and 10 years not missing. Give me another 10 and maybe we can talk.

Also: I am not going to pay 60 dollars to watch people get drunk when I had plenty of opportunities to do it for free in high school.

Ooh! The bitter is back, baby.

And then someday I will grow the fuck up.

1 Comments:

Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

You know, everyone's high school experience was different. I was definitely middle of the road: I had a best friend in Poms but didn't "hang" with her friends much. I thought I was sooo cool in my grunge and frayed stuff and black fringe vest (I wish that would be back in style! I looked HOT), was in theater and band, and our high school homecoming king was a guy that was 6'3", very religiously Jewish, kind to everyone and the most AWKWARD looking guy you could ever imagine... So, I had fun at our reunion.

I thought it was cool to go back and just talk to whoever I wanted, "cool" or absolute geek, from high school. And it was good to realize that I had grown up so much...

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home