Thursday, September 21, 2006

Someday

Originally I thought I would occasionally write about things that weren't my children. Um, boo for me. I haven't been terribly excited about cooking lately because I weigh 800 pounds and 300 of those pounds are water, 200 baby, and also it's been kind of hot. Not like super hot, just hot enough to not want to do anything but stick my huge swollen feet on top of any availiable furniture while my big swollen ass rests on something else nearby. But I did make some very tasty cupcakes last night to take to Peanut's class today for her birthday celebration, which I would very much like to make fun of, but the kids, they are so cute and sweet and...and I am a mean old lady but I refuse to make fun of kindergarteners. Today. Tomorrow, all bets are off.
Also, when you're eleventeen goddamned months pregnant with some terrifying baby-monster (dude, even my OB said it looked like something from Alien when it moved around my belly) there's really not much else to talk about. Besides children and painful vericose veins. And having to pee and not being able to eat without wanting to throw up. And...lots of other really lovely things.
So. There you are. Someday I hope to having something else to say. Today, there is nothing, and that is not only because of the refusal to make fun of 5 year olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home