Wednesday, September 06, 2006

time bomb

So...made an appointment for a c-section today. Kid's birthday may be September 26, three days before Peanut's. Sorry Peanut. When I mentioned that Peanut might be very upset about having her birthday overshadowed by this new, intrusive birthday, the doctor said that I should have thought of that nine months ago. Yeah. Well. There are lots of things I should have thought about nine months ago. Not least of which was how fucking difficult it was going to be to kick Papasan out of his office so that I could commandeer it for nursery-related purposes. Thank god the move has been made. Mostly. Now all I need to do is move all the baby furniture out of the living room and into the nursery and then lock myself in until September 26. Or maybe longer. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home