Wednesday, March 07, 2007

yes, I know!

This is lame! And completely un-newsworthy! But! The kids! Are quoting! The Mighty Boosh! I am remembering why I agreed to feed and protect them!
The Mighty Freaking Boosh!
And now, for some 'splainin.
No, I have not lost my nut and let the kids watch The Mighty Boosh, never mind how much I really want to do nothing but that. Verily, this is a show DESIGNED for children, or grown-ups with the minds of children.
No.
But!
The husband and I watched a completely freaking hilarious stage show wherein Bollo (a man in a gorilla suit. Fucking comedy GOLD, that) believes himself to be auditioning for Peter Jackson for the title role in King Kong and he keeps saying things like, "Peter! Can you see me Peter! Are you watching me act, Peter!" Now say it in English-accented Gorilla.
Yeah, that's right. Fucking funny as shit.
We. Could. Not. Stop. Saying. "PETER! CAN YOU SEE ME PETER! ARE YOU WATCHING ME ACT PETER! PETER!"
So now the children say it as well.
Take that, Waldorf kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home